Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I scrapped...YAY!!!



Although I really should be packing up my house, last night I got these two layouts done for some challenges online. I'm a bit of a Scraplove addict, on the bright side I am getting some photos on paper and in albums. The down side I'm not getting my work done at home. YIKES!!!

We're getting closer to having a new house, hopefully we'll know if the banks took our offer today. Yesterday I shopped for flooring for the entire house. It was a bit overwhelming, so much to choose from. You know how it goes, they show you the coolest stuff first and it's also the most expensive. This is not a game people!! Today I hope to start picking out colors for paint. ....Wait, no I'm not! I have got to pack. Anyone reading thing please tell me to pack, I've got work to do. :)

Have a super great day! The sun is shinning and my kids are all healthy. Thank you God!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Both of these Layouts are amamzing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the numbers one!

MichelleStrachan said...

Beautiful work, Melanie!