Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Take a Deep Breath!

This morning was an exhausting and nerve racking start to our day. Inthe wee hours of the morning Little Olivia had dental surgery and came through it with flying colors. I was nervous about handing her off to the nurse and listening to her cry but right away my darling hubby offered me a cup of my favorite coffee and did his best to distract me. Now our little girl has a brand new smile.

Take a Look............

Olivia's teeth BEFORE her surgery. It's amazing how strong stomache acid is, that it can eat away something as strong as teeth.
We are happy to report that the doc didn't find any other issues with her teeth! YEA!!!
Here is our beautiful little Olivia after her crowns are on. Today they look huge and very white but over time they will fade a little.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow..big difference! Does she love them?