Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Is No News Good News?

On Good Friday we placed an offer on a house and we are still in the battle field trying to pound something out with the banks. When I say we, I really mean our realtors. Georgie and Mandy seem to be doing a top notch job. This short sell deal is really a patience maker.

I am ready to order carpet, hard flooring and select paint. I feel like I really need to go back to the house again but with a friend who KNOWS colors. That person would be Tammy but she is inconveniently located 1200 miles away. So now what?

I hope to have some before and after pics up in the next few months. Hang with me people. Which brings me to another subject....who even reads this blog? Anyone? Leave me some comments. I feel like an island out here in cyber space.

My handsome darling hubby is home from his "guys group" so I really should go to bed now.

Peace and warmth to you all!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Hey Mel! I wish I lived closer! I'd help you chose colors! Sorry for not commenting in a while...LIfe is crazy isn't it?

The Youngs in AZ said...

Wow... things are just moving right along aren't they ??? Congrats on finding a home, hopefully it is the one meant for the Raabe Clan. :-) How exciting !!!

Okay... I have to ask.... HOW IS THE PACKING GOING ??? GET OFF THE COMPUTER and do a "27 fling boogie" (Sink Reflections by the Flylady) and pack 27 items into a garbage bag that you can donate.... hey... less to unpack !!! :-) Best wishes creating your cardboard jungle !!! :-)

Melanie said...

Are you kidding Kimberly??? I've done the 467 fling boogie. ha ha