Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Scrappy Week!

Trying to get some scrapping done before I pack up my scrappy place. Here are a few of the LOs that I got done this week.

As Olivia's vocabulary grows we crack up at how she expresses herself. One day in the car I told Olivia we were going to Ethan's house and she said, "Oh, my boy?" Yes, I guess he is her boy, they are friends and find such delight in playing together. They don't even fight all that much. I just had to capture this on paper.


Here is the paper form for Emma's Baptism. You know I have to scrap the big and little things of life. This is certainly a BIG thing.

I love the green with the black and white. I saw a digital LO on Scraplove with this color scheme and had to lift it for my own.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Those LOs ROCK! I love the baptism one! Wow. Great job! Very moving. :)