Sunday, September 28, 2008

7 years ago today...

...we thought we had the most peaceful easy going child...again! Needless to say that all changed 2 days later when we realized that our dear Reagan had colic. Oh, those words still bring terror to my heart and almost make me cry. Funny thing, she has turned out to be a peaceful easy going child after all.

Two monkey cakes, really does life get any better for a 7 year old? Below is tonight as Reagan is ready to dive into her DQ ice cream cake. We had a little celebration with all the intown family.
Here is the other monkey cake. No I did not make it this year. My neighbor volunteered her services and since I have been sick again, I took her up on the offer. Saturday we took 4 little girls bowling...the high score was 113. Not too bad!
I am ready to fall into bed. Tomorrow is a busy day.
--Orchestra BEFORE school
--Laundry day (there's way too much as usual)
--MSHS softball game
--Dance
--Softball team and families meeting at a great wing place in town.
Somewhere in there we need to practice the cello, do homework, read and have some quality time. :)

Serve someone "undeserving" this week. It will make your day bright (their day too)!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Did you make that cake??? How awesome!!!