Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wish List

Seeing as tho my birthday is coming up...ok 6 weeks away ha ha, I thought I'd share my birthday wish list........................from 1980ish.
Michael Jackson tape (Thriller) 1
Box (tape player and radio) 1
Olivia Newton John tape (two-of-a-kind) 2
Bradley Doll 3
Cabbage Patch Doll 3
Desk 2
money 2
Stickers 2
Anything Hello Kitty 2
Waterbed 1
10 or 15 speed bike 1
roller skates 2
ice skates 2
Record player 1
Bandanas 1
Polo top 1
and more

Is that a riot or what? So I wanted a boom box and a record player, how funny! I ranked them so mom and dad would know which were the most important. Waterbed was in the first tier of gifts, didn't get that. Wonder what I did get that year. And who would believe that a kid would ask for money in the second tier. Guess I need to scrap this list if I can find a picture of me in elementary school. It's neat to see my handwritting. It's pretty neat and my spelling isn't very good...as if that would be any different than right now.


Yesterday I started my fall decorating. I planted 3 red mums outside, wish I could get 2 of the large ones from Sam's club again this year. Love those! I won't do much in the way of halloween decorating but when I'm all done my house will have a complete fall decor makeover.

My words for the day: pumpkin spice (and everything nice)

No comments: