Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Monday Morning! We are having an actual fall morning, the girls needed jackets! And I am in love with the beauty of the changing colors outside. I can't help but see God's hand in creation as I look out the window. Who else but a loving God would care so much as to create such beauty for us to enjoy? Just one more reason I fall in love with my creator over and over again.

Below you will see Reagan's boring room. Today I am going to start the transformation of this sleeping area into a brightly colored, probably overwhelmingly busy area. Reagan picked out the fabric and the paint for her room. When it's all done, hopefully this week, I will post new pictures. Be prepared to have your sunglasses ready...it may be blinding.

There's no time to waste...off to start the laundry and painting prep work. Here's a sneak peek of the wild colors. Can't wait to show you the final product!


I almost forgot to mention Olivia's procedure tomorrow morning. Please remember Olivia in your prayers. Tomorrow morning we will be down at Children's Hospital at 7:15am for her endoscopy. Please pray for guidance for the medical staff, peace for the family and protection for Olivia. Thank you!


My thought for today: What random act of kindness are you going to do today?

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

I am praying for Olivia! Hope all is well. And I love those colors. Can't wait to see the final result!