Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did you say Jello or Cello???

Don't think this will fit in the frig so it must be a cello. Papa keeps asking for clarity, now he knows. Today was Emma's first day in orchestra. She is a week late in starting class but still thought it was easy. She's so excited today to show me what she can play. I was going to post a video but thought maybe...just maybe I am more anxious to here her play than all of you are. ha ha
Guess we need to buy a music stand. I doubt Reagan will be willing to stand there day after day holding the book. ha ha
Can I just say how odd it is to have my daughter learning something that I know NOTHING about. Infact, both Emma and Reagan are learning things that I don't know...cello and soccer. I guess this is just the beginning. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cool!!!

Alicia said...

Awesome that the girls are expanding your horizons as well as their's! Happy that you are supportive of their endeavors!

Melanie said...

I hope I can keep up with them. ha ha