Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Historic For Sure!

It's so cool to see history in the making. The 44th president of the United States of America was sworn in today, what a site to see. I am proud to see our nation over coming cultural barriers. It's safe to say there are ignorant people out there who are upset about our new president just because of the color of his skin. To be honest, that makes me sick to my stomach! I didn't vote for Obama but he is the leader of our great country and I will be praying for him and all those who have his ear. My hope is that everyone out there who knows we serve a powerful God will do the same. What good does it do to complain? I don't want to hear it and neither does anyone else. Buck up and pray!!!

I added a link to the right side of my blog. If you don't agree with this, fine. I don't want to hear a bunch of ugliness in my comments however if you want to know more, go to the FOCA site. Enough said!

Blessings and Hugs to all of you.

No comments: