Friday, January 16, 2009

Paradise is Coming

This week has been so cold it seems like I can't think about anything else but as we are facing the start of a warming trend I find myself being a little more positive even if it's only 3 degrees outside right now. I know it's going to get better. With that said, wouldn't that be a great way to face our adversities? Know it's going to get better...don't focus on the frozen tundra we live in. Paradise is coming.

I have a few little pictures to share. My sweet Reagan has been blessed with her mother's teeth...not a good thing. The difference is that we are staying on top of it and not going to let it get the best of us. You know cleaning, mouthwash, better toothbrush, as well as less sugar and soda. Anyway, I just had to share this sideways smile of Reagan's. She was in good humor after having 4 filings on Wednesday. They were all small but apparently her cavities go from insignificant to major quickly.




My 3 year old loves the Wii too. Here she is this morning trying to keep warm and yet have a little fun. Ok, really our house isn't all that cold, this is what she wore when we took the girls to school this morning and she just couldn't bring herself to take off those light-up pink boots. :)








Who doesn't LOVE Beth Moore? Well, if you've heard of her, you love her. Her passion for the word of God is overwhelmingly contagious. I love it! Tuesday I started the Esther study at our new church with a group of 90ish women. I am so excited to be at a table with 7 other YOUNG women with children. Oh this is what I have needed, both the study and the friendships.

Thought for today: And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God. (from Hebrews)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this.

Love Mom

Anderson Fam said...

Thank you for reminding me about this. It has been fog here for 3 days and finally lifted today and we saw blue sky and sunshine, it was paradise.