Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tonight we will be heading west. Tomorrow is our friend, Bob's funeral. I ask you all to pray for our safety in travel, the kids are staying home. My other prayer request that is even more important is that the gospel will be shared and that it won't fall on deaf ears. There are so many who don't know the truth of Jesus Christ, tomorrow is a great opportunity to share His love. My assumption is that there will be lots of people at this funeral including many school aged students.

Right now I've gotta get the girls packed to go to Nana's house and hope and pray that I find clean clothes in the closet for Chris and me.

I have some updates but don't have time to share them right now. See you soon.



BTW, Hi Marcy! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

My thoughts & prayers are with your family & Bob's.