Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Did I Do Today?

Please tell me that I am not the only person reading this blog who from time to time gets to the end of the day and asks, "What Did I Do Today?" I hate that feeling. Most days it's one thing right after another and seldom I remember what any of them were.
I love lists. Lists make me feel good. You could say they complete me. ha Often I sit down to make a well thought out list and about half of the stuff gets crossed off. Today I had some high priority duties that I knew I would forget and I got all but 2 of them done. I am so proud of myself that I just had to share this list with you. I don't know if I really should have crossed off laundry because it is NEVER done but I did do 5 loads today. No, I didn't have to remind myself to eat peppermint patties, I had to buy them and take them to school. There was a mint patty emergency. As soon I sign off here I'm going to do my Beth Moore study. I can't wait to see what is going on in Chapter 2 of Esther. Tomorrow taping and painting will make my list again. I plan to cross it off by this time on Thursday.
This is by no way a side note, please pray for our friend Bob who is in the GI hospital. Chris will call tomorrow with more details but the last I knew he was not in good condition at all.

No comments: