Thursday, September 24, 2009

Born to Cheat??

Did you see Night Line tonight? Wow! They are doing a series on the 10 Commandments. Tonight they aired a panel discussion from a church in Dallas TX titled "Born to Cheat?" The panel consisted of the pastor of the large church which seemed to be contemporary and conservative...my favorite kind, a Christian recovering sex addict, a female author who is "happily" married to a man and openly has a girlfriend and a married man who owns an internet site which helps married people cheat. INTERESTING! You've gotta go online to hear more. The full length 90 minute debate in on the ABC site.

copy and paste this
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/10Commandments/affairs-cheating-nightline-face-off-debate-adultery-infidelity

Sin is sin so that is only part of the puzzle. The willful behavior that brings on pain in so many ways for so many parties is another. The God-size hole lurking within can not be filled with men, women, parties, wild behavior or whatever your fix may be. Only Jesus Christ can heal...and He DOES heal!

I'm calling out to all who believe in the Lord of Lords to start praying for these lost, hurting people. I have seen broken marriages mended. I have seen lost souls found. I have seen the proud broken. I have felt his healing powers in my own life. This is the time to get on your knees and lift up those you don't even know. God knows their name! The bible tells us to pray without ceasing.

This is not original with me but a great message...
NO Jesus, NO Peace
KNOW Jesus, KNOW Peace

No comments: