Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scrapping My Fingers to the Bone

Whew, I have 36 layouts done and put about 15 on hold while I start a set of 25 layouts...got the first one done today. Woo Hoo wonder how many I can get done tonight. My poor husband is feeling very neglected because my real creative juices don't start to flow until about 10:30pm. I realize having Olivia crawling on my lap or requesting my attention every 10 minutes during the day breaks my attention. Maybe all I need to get my scrapbooking mojo flowing is to open a box of hot tamales...except then Livie will want some too. :)

I have been MIA at my favorite scrappy site...scraplove.com. Ok, the only scrappy site I visit. Tonight I checked in over there and all those girls are doing incredibly creative super cool things. Man, I want to be just like them when I grow up. I did dive into picnik.com today while I was waiting for Reagan at her soccer practice. If you aren't familiar with that site it's a FREE photo editing site. Sure the coolest stuff is on the premium membership which costs $25. So far I'm just playing with the free stuff. For those of you who are not considered a computer tech by profession, this site makes it easy. You'll never want to go back to Photoshope Elements.

For those of you who don't scrap and have no desire to, well then this post was just a bunch of boring words. Better luck next time.

No comments: