Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Husker Date

This is my favorite time of year. Nothing says fall like the Sea of Red at Memorial Stadium. Fall and college football...doesn't get much better than that!






















What a fun afternoon away from the family. Chris and I try to make it to at least one football game a year thanks to mom and dad having season tickets. This year I sat UP with my cousin Kelly and Chris sat with his mom. Either side of a blow out can really be ugly, this one was for the other team...I think Kelly and I talked the whole last half. :)


Melanie, Kelly, Jill, Lisa...tailgating

Go HUSKERS! Then this past week's game was full of the stress and anticipation that the 2nd home game missed. The first roadtrip for the Huskers didn't end all that great, hope to see something better this weekend. Mom and Dad will be here to experience a Saturday afternoon in Nebraska. Hope they remember to bring their red shirts and cornhead hats. Ha ha

No comments: