Monday, September 28, 2009

Reagan's Birthday Weekend


Soccer game on Saturday morning before the big family birthday


Look at all this great family support. Thanks to everyone who came to our party. The girls love it!


So good to have friends visit!


Reagan hanging from the basketball hoop. We told her she had to do something impressive before we'd let her open her gifts. This works!


The soccer cake!
Reagan's friend party was on Sunday afternoon. Since I was busy with family and soccer games I waited to decorate the cake until after church. I didn't count on dad being rushed to the hospital Sunday morning. Reagan was very worried about me getting this cake done...as you can see I got it done. WHEW!


Another fantastic party at the school gym. The girls loved playing on the scooters. I probably didn't even need to plan anything else for the day.


This one cracks me up!

No comments: