Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Came Early

Really? Trick or Treating on the 23rd? Who has ever heard of that? Now what are we going to do on the 31st? The mall had a "Smash Bash" tonight. The main reason I wanted to take the girls out there was for the FREE picture at The Picture People. Woo Hoo! Being the smart mommy that I am, we were there 20 minutes early so even though we didn't have an appointment we got right in and out before the masses ran over us in the name of free candy from strangers.

I should have taken a picture but didn't want to make the parents think I might be a stalker of children. Question: who really takes their infant in a stroller to the mall trick or treating? It would have made more sense for mom and dad to just have a mask and pillow case. I will admit that we did take each of our babies trick or treating however we were going to our FRIENDS' or FAMILIES' houses...NOT THE MALL! It was all about showing off the cutest kids ever to wear a costume. I'm sure the girl at Claires was so happy to see infant X in their costume.


Olivia has been talking about being a princess everyday until she saw the ladybug costume that I pulled from the closet last week. Yesterday she made her final decision to be a princess then at the last minute she put on the ladybug gear. I asked Liv what made her change her mind and this is her response.
"I want to be a ladybug because I am a princess everyday!"
I guess that says it all.


Emma-football player
Reagan-dog
Olivia-Ladybug

Happy Halloween to you...one week early.

Oh, thanks to the many of you for remembering my birthday and making it special.

No comments: