Friday, October 30, 2009

Too Much Candy at School

Tis the season of fabulous fall colors...sometimes even in my little blondies' hair. Monday the Rowdy Raabe girls went to school with orange and green streaked hair.

This year I helped with Reagan's school halloween party. The kids had fun and really isn't that what matters? This control freak that my children call "mom" had a hard time letting someone else organize a school party. Oh I have my opinions but today I didn't give any of them. :) To be totally honest, it was nice for the first time in 6 years to not be knee deep in planning and calling parents asking for help.

Do the kids really need 15 different treats the day before trick or treating? Geepers, I feel like I need to pump my kids' stomachs.

I made a quick appearance at Emma's party. The 5th grade moms go all out. Em and 2 of her crazy friends.

Liv really enjoyed her time at the party too.


Tomorrow we will carve pumpkins...watch some husker football...then walk around a neighborhood and ask for candy. Who knows what the girls will be doing, it'll be lots easier to get candy if they come with us this year.

No comments: