Monday, November 30, 2009

All Glory to Him

I'm busting at the seams, just gotta tell someone. Today Chris was notified that his book will be published by Write Life Publishing. You need to know this so sometime around fall 2010 you can be ready to run to the bookstore and purchase as many copies as you can. This is going to be a fast seller, one you will want to get your hands on ASAP!! Remember the Cabbage Patch Kids craze? What about Tickle Me Elmo? Even this year's Disney Princess Keyboard Vanity? Here it is a few days after Black Friday and I can't possibly get my hands on one. That will be the case for the new Chris Raabe book, right now titled Phenomenon (likely to change).

Regardless of the chart topping sales, I want to be the first one to publically say that I am so proud of my husband. Goal accomplished! Now my prayer is that we glorify God in every aspect of this deal.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I want to be the second one to say I am so proud of your husband! Yea, Chris. Just think, I can say I knew him when. I told Jessica about his book and she's ready to buy one (or more). I'm so happy for him.

Anderson Fam said...

That is awesome. I will have to get the book. I love that you want to glorify our Lord in your blessings, so cool Melanie! Way to go Chris.