Friday, November 13, 2009

Love Our Huskers!!





Football, Volleyball, Softball, Baseball...you name it we love sports, especially when when they are dressed in scarlet and cream.

The girls and I spent the evening in Lincoln at the Coliseum. There's nothing like watching a Division I volleyball game in a packed house. The fans are just as crazy there as they are in Memorial Stadium. Love it! The ladies whipped up on the Texas A&M Aggies in 3 sets.

Don't think for one moment that Olivia was left out, she spent the evening at home with her favorite babysitter. Apparently they have made plans for the first snow and even Liv's birthday party. Brewer better watch out because I think we just stole your babysitter. :)



My girls might fight but at the end of the day, they love each other. I do think it is a mom's right and responsibility to brain wash her children so everyday I have told my daughters, "you are best friends and you will always have each other!" So far so good! I wish I would have had that influence as a child. Love you girls!!

The world revolves on love! God made the Earth and all that surrounds it to create a love relationship. When we say "love" in the English language it isn't clear what kind of love we are talking about. Prefect example is found in this post, I have confessed my love for sports, the HUSKERS, my daughters and as always most of all I love my Creator, Savior and King, Jesus Christ. Share love and you won't regret it!

No comments: