Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grateful for a Great Man

I noticed this evening that I do not have many pictures of my handsome husband, most of them are with the girls. What looks like an angry look on Chris' face is really just a squint while we were out on the water this summer.
Oh how I do love my man! There are some things in life that are just too good to have orchestrated them yourself. My marriage to the best man I know is one of those things. God introduced us to each other so many times before we really submitted to the idea of becoming friends. I sometimes wonder if God was yelling "duh" from the Heavenlies. I am so grateful that this handsome pitcher from Peru was willing to take a chance on a girl who already had baggage. Our life together is nothing less than divine intervention on a daily basis. Thank you God for my man!

No comments: