Saturday, March 19, 2011

Activities All Over Town

To say "All Over Town" might be a slight exaggeration but I am doing lots of running today with the girls and not really getting to see anything.  This weekend Reagan has her first softball games of the season, it's indoor so it doesn't feel like real softball to me. 
7:15 am Chris and Reagan left for the first game at 9am. 

9:30 am Emma has an all day orchestra clinic today that started at 10am. 

10:00am After Emma and Andie (friend) were settled in Liv and I raced over to where Reagan was playing just to get a text that said they lost 6-4.  (DISCLAIMER: one hour time limit, the winning team batted in the top of the 3rd inning and scored 3 runs but we didn't get to bat...the score should have reverted back to the end of the 2nd inning in my opinion but no one asked me.) 

10:15am Since I missed all of the game I went to a soccer parent meeting.  Reagan will be missing lots of soccer practices (some games too) this season, this morning was the first of many. 

11:30am I walked in the house to one of my favorite scenes....Chris making lunch.  The only thing better than that is Chris cleaning.  :) 
Emma and Andie getting ready for the clinic.
Reagan and teammate Olivia with some goofy downtime between games

1:00 pm Emma has a concert which Olivia and I will attend

1:30 pm Reagan has her second game which Chris will be coaching.

4:30 pm Reagan has a soccer scrimmage but we are skipping it for a birthday party.

No big plans after that...Praise the Lord!

UPDATE:
Emma had a solo and sounded great!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness! I remember when I read Dr. Kevin Leaman's book (I think it was called "Bonkers"). In it he states that the way for parents not to go bonkers, each family member can only be involved in two activities at a time. And one of those is church! Your schedule makes a good case for that... hahaha