Sunday, March 6, 2011

Third Sketch

...at  Chris' blog.  Take a moment to check it out and feel free to leave a comment.

Way back when, Cindy, the publisher said it would take a year to do all the editing, revisions, etc but I really didn't think it would take that long...it did.  I thought for sure this book would be released by January 2011...is wasn't.  The last thing we heard was the book would be released in late March or early April and I fully believed it was coming out in March.  Well, now that we are entering the secomd week in March and the art work for the book cover is not even close to done, I am thinking that I (again) was overly optomistic about the release date.  I am excited but I want this book released at the right time.  I know God has a plan there really isn't anything I can do to change that plan.  Believe I have tried before.

No comments: