Sunday, March 27, 2011

Days of our Lives

You won't find demon possessed therapist or moms who disappear for years and then come back as someone else in this household.  Nope, we are just a "normal" family but we do have our own style of drama.  Lucky for us it isn't anything exciting enough to put on day time television.  Below you will find a strange combination of photos from the days of our lives.
Our pretty pink kitten, who knew she could "meow" for over an hour straight.

I had one more picture in here but Emma made me delete it.  She's growing up before my eyes.  When the kids were in their first few years of life there were so many milestones.  Again, Emma is in a stage of life that includes many changes but not really things I can photograph and blog.  (Well I photograph them just can't talk about 'em...that's too embarrassing.)

The snow is gone (only to get more tomorrow) so we dugout the Frisbee for a little backyard playtime.  The girls are a little rusty on their aim. 
Emma above.  Reagan below.
Apple Crisp to go along with the roast I put in the crock pot before church.  YUM!

This morning I commented to a friend at church that I have seen a real change in Chris lately.  My husband has been a man with strong christian values and a heart to help others but recently there's more.  Personally, I pray for God to help me see people the way HE sees people and that I will love people the way HE loves people.  I don't know how well I am doing but I see Chris growing in those areas.  The funny thing about me making that comment about Chris this morning is that when we went into the service, our pastor began a series called "Word on the Street" and addressed those subjects.  We all have friends, family, neighbors or coworkers who don't call Jesus Christ their Savior.  I'm learning that is more normal than not.  What I want is to have a heart that aches so much for people that I will step out of my comfort zone & tell them that Jesus loves them. 

No comments: