Tuesday, September 4, 2012

40 Favorite Things about Fall

There is so much to be thankful for no matter who you are or where you live. I know there are situations that people live in that feel hopeless but I assure you there is a God who loves you and has great plans for you, even now in the midst of a trial. This week in my Daily Chronological Bible I will read about Job. Some might say that he is a man who had every reason to curse God but instead chose to worship Him. Thank you Job for a powerful reminder.

This October I will celebrate my first 40 years of life on this earth. I can't believe it, even as I type this out. I use to think that was SO OLD...now I know better.  ha ha So I am composing a list of 40 things that I am thankful for this fall. Oh how I love fall, this will not be difficult.

1. Crisp Morning Air
2. Tree Leaves Turning
3. Mums Blooming
4. Decorating 
5. Sweatshirts
6. Husker Football
7. High School Sports
8. Jeans
9. Pumpkin Patch
10. An Ever Present God in My Life
11. Turning off the AC
12. Raking Leaves
13. Raking Leaves
14. Raking More Leaves
15. Reagan's Birthday
16. Soup
17. A Regular Family Schedule 
18. Chris' Birthday
19. Family Time Around The Fire Pit
20. Couple's Small Group
21. Reagan's Soccer
22. Emma's Dance
23. Olivia's Softball
24. Millard South Softball
25. Time to Myself
26. Color Run 5K
27. School Supply Shopping
28. New Teachers
29. Beautiful Colors of Nature
30. Not Running the Furnace
31. Walking to School
32. Walking Home From School
33. Listening to AZ Friends Still Complain About the Heat
34. A New Book Being Released
35. Hot Cocoa
36. Corporate Cup 10K Run
37. Step Into Village One
38. Awana Starts Again
39. Apple Orchards
40. Turning 40 Years Young

I hope you have your own list or possibly this post inspires you to come up with a list of things you are thankful for or enjoy this fall. Share your list so you might encourage your circle of friends to focus on the many positives they have surrounding them.

God Bless!