Thursday, September 27, 2012

HaPpY BiRtHdAy REAGAN!

Happy Birthday my sweet Reagan. I always say this but I can't believe how the years have flown by. Truly I didn't think I would make it through that first year of her life and now look at her...beautiful, talented, a wonderful personality, funny and low maintenance.  We love you RGR!

Nothing says good morning like a peanut butter cupcake and a cup of hot cider, right?

One of my favorite parts of my girls' birthdays is creating a yummy treat for school. Reagan wanted the same thing she had last year so I "fancied" them up a little.  I think the kids at school will have fun eating soccer balls on a stick.

I started with Joe-Joe's from Trader Joe's.
no hydrogenated oils, HFCS or MSG
Next I put them on the stick and refrigerate.
Typical almond bark also has hydrogenated oils in it so I use Ghirardelli white chocolate. 
I'm sure there is still bad stuff in there but shh, don't tell me.  
Yep...pretty bad!!
Alright, this gel is working much better
And here's the finished product, ready to go to school.
I can't wait to have lunch with my birthday girl today.

Lord, You are good. Thank you for the amazing gift of our daughter, Reagan. She is a blessing to this family. I pray that she will continue to seek you out and learn about the love you have to offer everyone. Watch over her today and bring her safely home. In your service. Amen

No comments: