Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pinterest Finds

I was looking for some fun soccer stuff for Reagan's bedroom and then I ran across this...LOVE IT! I didn't pin it right away because pinterest wouldn't let me, said that it lead to spam.  So I am not trying to steal the credit for this idea I just want to show what I may or may not ever make.  ha

Here are two rooms I found on Pinterest that also peaked my interest.  I don't like everything they did but there are some cool ideas. I already cut a huge circle out of wood to make a soccer ball for R's room so I won't paint the big ball on the wall but isn't that cool? I like the name on the wall in the top pictures and the balls hanging down. What Reagan and I both found interesting was the bed on the clear stand filled with soccer balls.  Holy Buckets!!  What would that cost to recreate?

I'm working on Olivia's room right now and finishing up a flower project for our little friend Molly AND doing some vinyl signs for a sweet little baby Rachel. So as you can see, Reagan has a little while to wait.

Today is the perfect temp, I can't help but enjoy the day. Now I'm heading outside to play ball and shoot targets (bow and arrows) with the family. Happy Sunday afternoon to you all. 


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey, I want to email you about the soccer bed frame, but neither of the email addresses I have for you looks familiar. Can you please text me your email address? Thanks!