Monday, October 20, 2008

Awww, School Pictures

My little darlings are not so little anymore and honestly sometimes they aren't so darling but don't tell them that I said so. haha No, I love them dearly...as if I really needed to say that. When I was in elementary school we couldn't wait to get home to cut apart the little trading pictures and take them back to school the next day. My girls have never done that. How odd. Apparently this is just one more thing that has changed since I was a kid.
Is it just me or does anyone else here have a comment on how old Emma looks. Geesh, I'm scared! Middle school is just a few years around the corner. It's just not right.
All kinds of stuff going on in the lives of my friends. Right now life in this house is pretty quiet...I like that. Ok, it was big news that I lost my child in a zoo and that our furnace was so bad that it could have burned down our home but other than that...WE'RE GOOD! What a relief! :)
Is it obvious that I really have nothing to say tonight? Chris and I are watching a little football. He loves the Broncos and I love football so it works.
Here's a shout out to my Grand Island friends. I miss you guys.
Thought for the day:
everything costs more here...even getting my eyebrows waxed. YIKES!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful pics!

Alicia said...

The new look is great!
The girls took great school photos. I wish kids still traded photos. Not sure when that stopped?

Lisa J. said...

Great school pics!! I also wondered why kids don't take the pics to school anymore and trade. What is up with that?