Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a New Look!

So what do you think? I like this new layout but it's a little busy. Guess the header needs to change. Oh there's only so much I can do in one day. haha

I'm so into the 21st century. I have a blog. I do facebook. BUT I don't text. It's so tiring trying to keep up with all this technology. Just smile and nod!

Leave me a comment so I know what you think. Just click on the little pencil down below this post, you don't even have to have a blogger account. Just leave your name at the end of the post if you will please.

hugs!

12 comments:

Conibaer said...

I just LOVE the new look! Pink/brown is always great! :o) I always love to visit your blog but now it´s even better! :hug:

Conibaer said...

Mh, now I´m not sure anymore: is it really pink! That monitor here kills me!

Jean said...

Think it looks wonderful!! Those girls ae adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog--I always read it--I have it on my list to read!

Jenny said...

I don't think it's busy...I agree that a sepia toned pic would look nice!

Susan Snyder said...

I love it!! You are so techie!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel-
I love the colors of the new look!

Anonymous said...

oh, and now I have to say I love your music. I kept your blog open so I could hear your great tunes- we have similar tastes... My Redeemer Lives, Heart of Worship... awesome.

~Telah said...

I think your blog looks great! You have such a beautiful family. BTW...I wandered over here from ScrapLove. :)

Lisa J. said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. It looks very scrapbooky and I happen to like that. Love you much and hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, or, I guess it would be today now!
Holly

Anonymous said...

I like it the way it is. With the new picture at the top, you can read the Title, which helps:)

Faith