Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrappiness!

What a good feeling to get some scrapping done today. I was planning on meeting with a couple of people but it didn't work out so instead I did laundry and scrapped. Really, isn't that making the best of a wasted day?
This first LO is of the girls when Olivia was 9 mos old. I bought these matching outfits before Olivia was even born. ha ha I'm always trying to get a good deal. My girls will probably hate me some day but I love to dress them in matching/cordinating outfits, especially for pictures. Notice everyone has bows in their hair. Yep, those days are over too. Emma has her own style, I don't always like it. I bet my parents weren't always crazy about the way I did my hair either. I have several LOs of my family reunion that need to be completed. This is page #3. I don't know when we'll all be together again so I cherish these pictures.
Ok, time to get the girls in bed. Nighty Night friends!

My thought for today: cherish the ones you love and tell them often that they are special.

1 comment:

Conibaer said...

Wow! Thos LOs are gorgeous!