Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Painting Progress


Ok, here it is so far. YIKES! The purple is DARK but I think it's going to be awesome. Obviously I have lots to do still, I couldn't tape over the fresh paint to finish up the edges of the purple. This is maybe a 1/3 of the wall and it took me all day to tape and paint this. (all day minus taking care of Olivia, meeting with the firemen at the house, pasta feed for the softball team and catching up with the girls after school) :) I like it but it just isn't perfect. Reagan on the other hand thinks it is PERFECT. That's all that really matters.
I am scared to death that Olivia is about to be done taking naps. This just can't be. Today she layed in bed for 2 hrs+ and NEVER fell asleep. Yesterday she didn't take a nap at all. I am just not ready for this! One day when she is a mommy she will understand the situation she is putting me in.
Just a brief note on the economy...Pray hard people. Our national leaders (good and bad ones) need wisdom that only God can give. Dave Ramsey has a great plan, don't think they are asking him what to do. DANG! (edited this to prevent getting yelled at!)

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm with Reagan! That is perfect! You are a great mom to do something so cool like that for her!

Michelle said...

YOU SOOOOOOOOOO ROCK!!! I agree with Kate....that is just obviously painstaking work and I love that your daughter is soo appreciative and loves it!! Ok if my house sells and I get my new house, you ARE COMIN TO IOWA!!

Lisa J. said...

This looks great Melanie!!!