Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a blast!

Here we are at the Husker Volleyball Game.


The girls wanted their pictures taken before the game started. We got to the Colliseum about 45 minutes early. The girls had their snacks eaten BEFORE the game even started.

The huskers beat Colorado in 3 sets. It was pretty amazing, I know I didn't ever hit like that back in my day.

Thank goodness we went to the volleyball game and not the football game. YIKES! The game didn't start until 8pm and the Missouri Tigers KILLED us. So sad!


My BIL and SIL are in town for the football game. Talking to Angie (who works for Homeland Security) is so interesting. She has such an incredible knowledge of what is really going on in the US and abroad. I hope everyone out there has registered to vote...pick your ticket carefully!


Happy Birthday to my dad!
Eric and family, we are thinking about you!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I know we will!

No comments: