Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Little Pumpkin


Yes, this is an old picture of our littlest pumpkin. Olivia was only 9 mos old here. I have been working on organizing my pictures in the computer and ran across this picture. It must be one of my all time favorites. This is Olivia but one day when we look back at it we won't know which one of our 3 girls this is...they all look so much alike, especially between the ages 1-2.
I'm ready to hit a local pumpkin patch. We'll have to do that one of these days soon. Happy fall day to you all!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Awww! Love running across old photos! Olivia is so sweet!

Michelle said...

I love reminiscing thru old photos and this one is a definite keeper!!! I am just like you in looking at baby pics....girls look a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

awww - that is an awesome pic!

Anonymous said...

isn't she sweet!

Martha said...

Your girls are so cute. Thanks for your comments on my blog! McCain and Palin would make a great team in the White House!!!